Although not a fan of horror, Halloween becomes a major rager for me every year. The decorating colorful gourds, spectacular decorations around the house, mouthwatering food, and opportunities for doing tons of crafts. This year I dove into DIY Halloween crafts and created some easy and fun décor ideas for you to try your creativity. The first one up is a The Nightmare Before Christmas-inspired Jack Skellington Halloween wreath made from paper. Let’s gather the materials required and get to work.
Also Read: DIY Halloween Wreath Ideas for 2022
Ingredients You Need:
- Wreath base
- Black, white and brown paper
- Black marker pen
Steps to Make Jack Skellington Halloween Wreath
- I used entwined bundles of wires fashioned as a wreath base, then wrapped around with brown paper. You can use any wreath base of your choice.
- Once the base is done, wrap black and white paper ribbons in alternating patterns.
- Cut out a circle from white paper and draw Jack’s face from “The Nightmare Before Christmas” on it with the marker pen.
- Glue Jack’s head at the base of the wreath with a collar. Cut out black and white paper bats and paste them around the wreath.
Also Read: The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween Decorations
And there you have it – a not-so-scary Jack Skellington wreath you can adorn your home with this Halloween. I added a few twigs with black and white paper bats to give it the Pumpkin King a more formidable look.
Check out the quick video below.